The tagged must answer these questions in their journals. They may replace any question they dislike with a new, original question. They must tag eight people, not including the person who tagged them.
01. Make a list of 5 things you can see:
Rolodex of Internet address and passwords
2 precious notebooks full of stuff I'm going to write or have already written about
Radio remote control
02. Would you ever get plastic surgery?
Don't need it.
03. Is there anything in your fridge right now that you would never eat/drink?
Half a tin of revolting smelly catfood, fortunately with a plastic lid.
04. What's your occupation?
05. Do you nap a lot?
Yes, mostly micro-naps
06. What was your first celebrity crush?
Buddy Holly. According to my Sis I cried all day when he died.
07. What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
Don't have one, I'm afraid. I almost obsess over House.
08. Favourite book or writing genre?
Persuasion by Jane Austin, if I have to pick one. She only wrote six, for Heaven's sake!
09. What was the last text message you received?
From my bank on Friday morning telling me the balance on my current account. I have no life!
10. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
LJ, BBC news, Met Office, Breast Cancer site, ICanHasCheezeburger, Nation States, You Gov, Clouds
11. What was the last thing you bought?
A huge trolleyful of shopping from Morrisons last Saturday.
12. Radiohead, Muse or Interpol? Choose one.
13. Does the weather affect your mood?
Almost certainly. I'm happiest in sunny, warm but not hot, breezy weather
14. What is your zodiac sign?
15. Name a song that makes you think about a ship/character that you like lately.
Faith of the Heart - Starship Enterprise
16. Weird dream
17. Do you have any siblings?
18. What's the last thing on TV, movies or the news that made you tear up a little?
Some of the stuff on Red Nose Day about ghastly things happening to children in Africa.
19. What are your plans for next weekend?
Pottering in the back yard
20. Say something about the person who tagged you:
I don't know a lot about hooloovoo who I've known a long time through the wonders of the Internet. except what she has disclosed through that medium, other than that she is plainly bonkers, but in a good way, loves her family, loves her work and has a lot of crazy stuff going on that I just don't get. She didn't tag me, BTW, because she doesn't do that.